- The participation process should be integrated in the entire design process and focus not only on information and communication. It should also include passing along responsibilities to citizen organisations.
- The landscape as it is and its history can form the basis of the redevelopment. The different structures, whether currently or previously existing, and the basic elements of the landscape are the building blocks of the design.
- The process of redeveloping is depending on ownership (public-private). A strong, long-term vision is needed..
- The water structure should be multifunctional combining ecological, recreational and esthetical qualities.
- Grey water can also be integrated into the design. Two different strategies can be used to give an ecological answer to these systems.
- Vindictivelaan 1 , 8400 Oostende
- 0032 59 25 83 82
- 0032 490 11 00 73